Scar-Stretch Mark Camouflage Training Course $2499
Consider yourself ‘a step ahead’ in the beauty industry just for finding your way to this page.
Camouflage Micropigmentation (CPC) is relatively new, but this procedure is going to change the lives of so many people. This course has focused lessons in the most important aspects of Body Camouflage. The two main topics — Pigment color/brand and machine/needle instruction.
Camouflage Micropigmentation (CPC) is a procedure that is growing in popularity. PMU Camouflage Micropigmentation is a highly effective treatment that reduces the appearance of scars/stretch marks and skin discolorations. The process is also called Corrective Pigment Camouflage (CPC), Corrective Camouflage or Scar Camouflage. The treatments works directly on damaged skin, smoothing the appearance of scars, and stretch marks. The treatment brings new life through the use of a digital tattoo machine along with precise matching of pigment to the patient’s skin tone.
This ‘one of a kind’ course is the future of permanent makeup.
About our motto…
‘Learn by Doing’
We go ‘hands on’ on the first day. Actually, we go ‘hands on,’ the first hour. The only way to learn a procedure, the only way to learn how to do this, is to do it. We know this is the best way to give our students the greatest chance of success right after graduation.
“We put our students first in every way.”
What you will learn:
- Treatment Protocol for each procedure
- Skin Condition Evaluation / Treatment
- Machine/Needle Theory – Use, Needle Selection, machine maintenance.
- Customized Treatment Plans
- Intensive Color Theory – Matching client pigment
- Consultation Discussion – What to look for during your consultation to assure proper client quote.
- Pricing – How to price each procedure area.
- Client assessment: When is someone is not a candidate for this treatment.
What you’ll receive:
- Skin tone pigment kit
- Digital Contour Machine
- Live Model demo
- Instructor Guided Supervision for ‘hands on’ model
- (student can provide model/family or friend).
- Procedure Protocol Document
- Business/ Marketing / Webpage
- Changeable/Printable Business Documents
- Consent forms – Pre procedure
- instructions/Aftercare –
- Skin Tone Chart
- Complete Vendor List