Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening Course
Hot off the press! This Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening treatment is making headlines all over social media and the internet. Why? Plasma Fibroblast is a non-surgical alternative to procedures like dangerous chemical injections, Laser Skin Repair, Injections, and Plastic Surgery. The minimal downtime and amazing results of Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening are making this a ‘must try’ for clients, and a ‘must add’ for industry professionals. Plasma fibroblast is a life-changing procedure, and it’s just getting started, that’s for sure! The average Plasma Fibroblast client spends $500-$1800.
If you’re serious about drastically increasing your income, becoming your own boss and doing work that you love, THEN Plasma Fibroblast Training can provide that opportunity!!!
Set your own schedule + Do work that you love + Make the money you deserve + See your clients happy + Change your life = You as a Successful Business Owner.
Why choose us?
After careful research and collaboration with leading experts in Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening Treatments, we have created a custom training program taught by a team of licensed professionals. This custom training program assures the highest ethical standards. Licensed Estheticians and longtime PMU Professionals lead this course and are available to you after graduation. We are also available for immediate consult during your first client procedures.
BE FIRST to get your Plasma Fibroblast Certification, and start earning $500-$1200 per hour right after graduation!!
- Flip Flip (Fuller Lips without injections) $500-$700
- Full Upper Eyelid Tightening (previously could only be done thru surgery) $500
- Under Eye Wrinkles/Crappy Skin $400-$600
- Jowls $500-$800
- Forehead (Look OUT poisonous injections) $500-$800
- Crows Feet – Frown Lines $350-$600
- Mini Face Lift $800-$1200
- Neck Tightening $600-$1500
- Stomach $800-$2500
- Body $300- $1000+
- Chest (Decollete) $400-$800
- Saggy Arms (Bat Flaps, Nana Flaps) $600-$1000
- Age Spots – Moles – Freckles $200-$500
- Acne Scars $400-$800
Important question… What Plasma Pen Comes With This Course?
Introducing The BeierPlasm K85 – That’s NOT ALL!!!! This device comes with a 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Student registers device with manufacturer not The Stroke Of Beauty.
NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING THE PREMIER PLASMA PEN DUE TO FALSE ADVERTISING REGARDING FDA APPROVAL AND TESTED LACK OF MACHINE PERFORMANCE
What will you receive from our amazing Plasma Fibroblast Course?
Course Details – Full Kit
- Beierplasm K85 Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening Device
- Extra tips
- After Care Client Kit 10 clients
- Before and Aftercare instructions and guidelines
- ‘One on One’ model training with Master guided instruction for as many clients as you need.
- How to Market your new business to get and keep clients
- Skin Disorders and how to identify them
- Client assessment/skin evaluation
- Supply/Vendor lists
- The importance of social media and the dangers of the ‘Unrealistic promise.”
- Approved Consent forms and all documents for your business
- Reaction Incident Plan – Written directly from the notes of professionals through client experience.
- Support is just a call/message/Facetime away.
- Ask about Job Placement? Work with us making money until you get on your feet.
- And much more…
Welcome to The Stroke of Beauty Family…
We are beyond excited for you and this adventure you have begun. There is no better feeling than the one you get when a client is brought to tears when they see the results of this life-changing treatment. See you in class.
Kristan Pietromonaco, The Stroke of Beauty
Owner/Master Training Instructor & Treatment Specialist
More about what you will be learning!!
The whole thing was absolutely amazing. I will definitely come back and do another course. I felt like a confident beauty professional right after graduation. This is the best Beauty Course by far, and I highly recommend you take it! Kristan really cares about her students, she gives you everything you need to help you become successful.
Before this course, I used to be broke. I had no money in my savings account. I used to work long hours and had no time for my kids. With this Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening Course, I got the knowledge and methods to give my clients beautiful lasting results. Now I feel like I am on the top of the beauty industry. I know I made the right decision choosing Kristan and The Stroke of Beauty Team!
See what the KCR8 News REPORT had to say,
“The Stroke of Beauty Training Academy is Northern California’s leading training provider for revolutionary beauty treatments such as Plasma Fibroblast and Microblading.
This hot new industry is trending in all major cities. Sacramento is at the top of the list. KCR8 News Reporter Karly Moronico spent a day in the World of Permanent Makeup. It didn’t take her long to see why The Stroke of Beauty is showing 88% of graduated students actively working in the field.
We sat down with Kristan and a few of her students to find out what her secret to success has been.”
Kristan Pietromonaco, Owner, CEO and Leading Expert at The Stroke of Beauty Training Academy and Salon:
I would say our only secret is simple, we ‘Learn by Doing.’ While theory is important, the best way to Master any new skill is to get your mind working and your hands moving. Get up and into action!!! Combine that action, perfected course materail and a little pateince, and the outcome is inevitable…
NOTE: The Stroke Of Beauty Training Academy cares about the quality and relevance of each course we offer. We are constantly changing and updating our courses with the latest information, tools, supplies and techniques.
We are thrilled to be a part of this new chapter in your life and want to offer you some experienced and friendly advice going forward, If you want to know the answer to an important question, yes, you’ll want to start by asking experts you may be working or training with. But, also please take further responsibility and do your own research. Consider that Googling a topic and reading the first explanation, does not always mean the content is current or correct. Check the source, make actual phone calls to legitimate agencies in the particular field of interest. If you rely on hearsay, and do business without a current full understanding in any area of your professional career, you are putting yourself and your beloved clients at risk.
Some common questions from our students:
- Who can take the Plasma Fibroblast Treatment Course?
- Anyone over 18 can take this course. If you are a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician YOU CAN take this course. However you are responsible to contact your county, city and practicing licensing boards and agencies to get current guidelines and rules.
- What is fibroblast?
- Fibroblast-Skin tightening treatment is NON-invasive or NON-surgical procedure where no scalpels or any surgical instruments are used. Fibroblast is basically an electrical arc that is transmitted through a small probe. This innovative technique cannot cause the so-called “overlifting”, as it only affects excess/loose skin which returns to its “original state”. The procedure can be carried out only by a certified specialist, and yes, you can become one.
- What does Plasma Fibroblast Treat?
- Having a skin tightening and lifting effect
Remove age and sun spots
Tighten upper and lower eyelids
Tighten the neck and lift the mid-face
Reduce belly skin
THE BEST PART IS THAT IT CAN BE PERFORMED ON ANY LOOSE/SAGGY AREA ON THE BODY.
- Do I need prior experience?
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED for any of our non advanced classes (which are most of our course offerings)
- When I successfully complete a course will I be ready to see clients?
- Yes! You can start seeing clients immediately after the completion of the course. Courses are designed to provide the theory behind plasma fibroblast, along with the hands-on, guided practice, that is necessary to give students the skills and knowledge needed to start seeing clients immediately. We pride ourselves on providing a complete course.
- Will I get current information about insurance, taxes, licensing, and business forms?
- Yes each student will receive all consent forms, licensing, insurance recommendations, procedure protocol instructions, manual, and more!
- Can I get follow up support if needed?
- Absolutely, we pride ourselves in not only training individuals but in following and helping them along their path to success. If notified ahead of time we can be available for consult through facetime messaging or similar a platform for real-time support with your first client. In addition, we welcome calls and texts and are happy to answer questions for former students.
- Financing available?
- Yes, we have partnered with Supermoney Financing and so far the feedback has been AWESOME!!
Plasma Fibroblast medical terminology:
Plasma is considered the fourth state of matter. Plasma is a cloud of protons, neutrons, and electrons where all the electrons have come loose from their respective molecules and atoms, giving the plasma the ability to act as a whole rather than as a bunch of atoms. When gases in the air are ionized with the help of the Plasma Pen, a small plasma charge known as an arc is created and used to improve the appearance of problematic skin in an isolated area without spreading the charge to surrounding skin. The delivery of this energy in the form of plasma is used to target and improve the appearance of many skin conditions.
Class Dates/Times: The Stroke of Beauty reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the start time for any class due to unforeseen circumstances. While this is very rare, in the event that a course is canceled, the Student will be offered priority enrollment for all future course dates. We completely understand that some of you come from far away, special arrangements can be made on a case to case basis. Students traveling are notified immediately if there is any changes. We can always find a solution, without losing airline ticket money.
Disclaimer of Legal and Medical Liability: The Stroke Of Beauty Training Academy Training courses are intended to provide general knowledge to perform procedures but is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance of the information in this training course for procedural purposes is to be used at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, contact a medical professional prior to treatment. The Stroke Of Beauty Training Academy is not held responsible or liable for any risks involved with this procedure.
The Stroke Of Beauty strongly advises every student to research their country, local, state or county legislation regarding these types of beauty procedures. It is you the student and/or practitioner sole responsibility to clarify all regulations as they pertain to performing this training program and when practicing as a professional. The Stroke Of Beauty is a World Wide Company and therefore cannot guarantee this information. Please check with your local environmental health department, FDA Regulations (regarding devices and/or performing any of The Stroke Of Beauty course procedures), any/all governing boards such as Medical, Nursing, Cosmetology and/or Esthetics Board, that pertain to said procedure. The Stroke of Beauty Training Academy is not held responsible or liable in any way for legal encounters regarding licensing, regulations, FDA approval or any other legal aspects of training program procedures.